Monday, July 14, 2014

T-Shirt coverage from shoulder to shoulder

  So I'm looking up pictures of all the T-Shirts I wanted to include in this post and I found everyone but, - Intelligence is Key! Apparently you're locked out...
I can't help wondering if there's a message in that.
Starting out with some iconic figures.
I knew Tolkien got it somewhere.
And they thought it was just a typo
Che Chimp
And make sure the horse is sober too.
Okay - it's not a t-shirt... yet.
Here's a couple that made me hungry
How did that slip by?
And how did I miss that!
Oh... That's how
And speaking of brain failure
End of the dino reign (spelling?)
I'm so old now, that I don't even recognize it.
Yeah

Some folks ask when I'll ever get around to being funny
I'm getting tired of the crabby whiners.
I was wondering why cats are more popular than dogs these days
Can't argue with that.
It might work
Okay - some jobs you should hate.
I forgot what point I was trying to make, but I hope that clears it all up.

Speaking of clarity issues - this was a popular short 80 years ago.  Can anyone tell me why?


No comments:

Post a Comment