Monday, July 29, 2013

Rotting your brain 2 Facebook revenge

My photo file is filling up.  I have 2 choices.  I can allow my computer to crash and then panhandle for a new one - or I can share all this crap with you.  Why do people put pictures on FB?  Sorry, that's too deep for me.  Here's some stuff I got recently.
   These photos break down into 2 basic categories
1) Animals:
Uh... hi yerself?



Yeah - just showing me up - I could never stay on those things
I know people who don't check before opening the door
Mother Husky of Cluckutta
I'm sure I've worked for this guy
and 2) Deep thinking
 

Does the horse drive the boat?
Staying with the transportation vein
Disappointment
If Bob Ross finished the Sistine Chapel
Now we're talking!
Thanks Al
I decided to get Zen - or lazy in posting a video today.  I went to my FB page and chose the first vid I liked.  The winner was posted by D.T.  As I'm musically ignorant, I've never heard of this musician.  The good news is that I've found a new musician I like.  The bad news is that he just died.

No comments:

Post a Comment