Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Thursday, September 19, 2013

TeeTooTwo



Tee Shirts Too Part Two
 
   I'd like to present part two of the scintillating, most popular post ever made here on Just Plain Stupid... But it's a lot easier just to post a bunch of tee shirt sayings and call it a day.
 

Hey, everyone's angry about health care these days.

Talk about things that make you angry
Okay, it's probably not true - but we can hope

My feelings around election time

My bunny slippers assure me it's true.  They're very close

I tried this several times.  After a while...

I had this tee shirt.  I had to trash it 'cause it had too many cuts in it

Sigh...

Yum
The world is full of mutants

Speaking of mutants


Will punctuation stop mutants?

Go ahead - call him a wimp.

Yes, yes, I know I had this in the last post - but I can't get over how much Curly looks like Kirk.
 
And ONCE AGAIN, I find a video to fit the theme - the classic Rhys Ifans bit from Notting Hill.  If you think this is all Ifans can do - check out Danny Deckchair.  Warning - language