Monday, April 14, 2014

Stolen FB Pictures

Now that all the basketball fans have stopped coming to my blog because Google seems to think that's what I write about, see? I guess I should return to what my regulars seem to like the best.
    For me to shut up and show someone else's funny pictures.

Pictures of Peril
Yup
Just when you thought it was safe to return to the barn
Those shopping cart tenders have a mean streak.
Just don't send your friend down headfirst

Pictures of Seasons
This is why the early bird gets the worm, and the later bird gets to mate
Unfortunately - they don't call off work for pollen
Stupid is always in season

Word Play Pictures
The ones that don't text and fly
Another form of deadly cow kicking
Why don't we pay musicians the way we pay strippers?
Auto industry is clearly not keeping up with the tech sector

And Perspective
What are they saying about you in the boardroom?
Everything is Lucas
Cleanliness is a lonely business
That's the way the Canadians see us
There's always someone who has to top your bumper-sticker
And why does this make me feel better?
Speaking of feelings...

Here's a Young Robin Williams with a not-so-young Johnny Carson


No comments:

Post a Comment