Monday, October 13, 2014

Stuff - Assorted

Police at Eagles-Giants game searching for stolen prosthetic leg

You gotta love Philly.

See what Walking Dead has done to our news?

Of course that might have something to do with our educational system.

Even educating yourself is getting complicated.

And apparently, there's much more to learn about certain subjects than I suspected.

Adjusting to new technology is always challenging.

Can't seem to leave the TP theme.

Okay.

You might want to skip this one.

Is this a feminist message?

Or is this?

I'm pretty sure this is.

Cold weather is coming - don't forget to exercise.

Here's a suggestion from our neighbors to the North.

And speaking of exercise - here's a routine I'd like to try.  I need two volunteers to help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment