Sunday, February 15, 2015

NOTHING

It may be true that I have nothing for you today.
But is that so bad?
I could have given you No Nothing
How's that to wrap your head around?
Sometimes you need nothing - at least I do.
Nothing is better than a lot of things.  After all, nothing is...
Special - you're not just anything when you're nothing.
Impossible - how's that for a challenge?
Eternal - wow!  This is getting deep!  We know this because...
But don't worry about it.

Actually - I have no idea what this means.
And I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not - because I have...
Mostly because I gave...
At least there's an ap for that.
Not sure why.
Some people avoid nothing
But once you're there, it can be hard to leave.
But at least there's a whole lot not to do.
So I'll shut up now.


Mel Brooks gets it.


No comments:

Post a Comment