Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lola - Is it getting funnier, or am I getting older?

A few posts ago, I included a Lola cartoon:


I guess this surprised a few people, because... well Lola used to...

I guess this surprised a few people.
So why am I enjoying this once out-of-touch comic?

Alright - that's corny, and I can see not thinking that was funny when I was younger, but how about -

A good fart joke is timeless.

I've been waiting for this sequel myself.
I'm pretty sure that 22-year-old Headley would have laughed at that.  Of course a few of the Lolas require a few years to appreciate.



But whether it's age or not, I have to admit that Lola is now on my must-read list.

And what do you think - is she getting sexier?
Maybe not.


As far as I know, Lola is not an animated series.  Here's a bit of Dilbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment