Monday, March 3, 2014

Animal Pics Stolen From FB

People seem to like the posts with a lot of pictures and not stuff I write.
Okay
Here are some animals that people have posted on FB. 
CATS
It's been that kind of winter
That might be a little too warm
Just right
Stealthy

MISCELLANEOUS
I seem to be missing 16 wheels
Horse sense
Somebody get this beast a rim-shot
I got out to the woods to chase him, and he takes my seat
BIRDS
Do I look like a morning bird to you?
I wonder where the expression Bird Brained came from?

BUNNIES
Cute alert
Is this some kind of mockery?
Living with humans is so embarrassing
How's this for mockery?

I wasn't going to post this vid, but there are three dog dancing sections that are worth seeing.  The best one is a little over a minute in.

No comments:

Post a Comment